SLA (Service Level Agreements) and escalations are deployed in the first place to ensure your employees deliver what is expected of them in a timely manner. Instead of doing them manually, you can set specific SLAs for specific job roles, tasks and assign a timeline using Cflow workflow application. The automated processes makes it simple and delivers the set of instructions to all employees in the same class, encouraging them to deliver their tasks.
Create criteria, rules and every process you create will find its place with a person in your team. When they exceed the provided time limit, it’s automatically escalated and brought to the manager’s notice. The employee receives a notification as well. Managers can choose to assign overdue notifications every day, every week or periodically. The authorized person can choose to notify or assign it to a different employee to make sure the work that’s overdue doesn’t affect the overall business process.
- Easily create rules in Cflow to ensure you never fall out of compliance
- Set specific task goals and timeline
- Employees receive reminder notifications well before the deadline and when the deadline is breached
- SLAs ensure all employees in an organization, be it big or small, are aware of their milestones
- Escalations keep the stakeholders informed of pending and overdue tasks and helps manage expectations