We are looking for an SEO Specialist who will be responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of our online presence, as well as development and implementation of SEO best practices across a variety of digital tools and platforms.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Communicate strategy, report on organic website performance and overall site visibility
- Evaluate and adjust existing websites and documents so that they adhere to SEO best practices
- Research keywords to identify the most beneficial opportunities for targeting
- Develop and implement new tactics to execute on SEO strategy
- Daily monitoring of websites with SEO best practices in mind
- Stay up to date on latest algorithm updates, industry trends, and news
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- The familiarity of major search engine algorithms and updates
- Prior experience with SEO, publishing content to the internet, or basic website maintenance
- Intermediate understanding of HTML
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets and Content Management Systems (CMS), like WordPress
- Previous experience with data and analytical reporting
- Polished communication skills (both written and verbal)
Note: We are looking for SEO Specialist candidates with 0.6 to 3 years (not more than 3 Years) of experience. This position is for our Chennai location only.